Monday, November 20, 2006

Where oh where>>....

Um has anyone seen my pictures I posted.. What the hell blogger what the hell... I am trying to run a web site here... Anyone else having blogger problems?
Should have went with something else.. I knew it.. grrrrrr.

Last night The fam was watching A Christmas vacation( the Griswalls) and the one swear word in the whole movie and Mr G decided he was going to add it to his vocabulary

"fuckin" my first born proudly announced his new found word in all his glory. WE have left the safe zone people he hears and knows all things adult now.... What's next.
I better go buy condoms.... The girls might start calling.
te hee.
Motherhood has been great and although little W has been a tad gassy. and I have had numerous nights camped out on the couch using a bassinet instead of crib for W..... It has been a week of minor chaos.
I do miss my bed though.
Little G has been adjusting well to brotherhood. He gets jealous of Daddy more so then anything but he loves his brother and has already acted out in brotherly duties... Such as hiding Little W's toys. So much to look forward to.
Ahh my beautiful boys.
Soon time for me to start my TURBO JAM routine.. Can't wait to loose the pounds people.... Yes I want MILF status ASAP!
Well I'll post some more pics and hopefully a pretty red X WON"T appear in it's place.
TA TA

3 comments:

Mama J said...

ummm funny story.. my pictures are right there... no X"s just my two beautiful sons.
well well well....
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

great pictures. What's Turbo Jam? I'm looking forward to starting back on my workout routine as well!

here I am waiting for the hospital to call so I can have this baby!

Mama J said...

Turbo Jam is the new wave in fitness. Well I think anyway. I ordered it from an infomercial and I know that sounds chesy but... I have made copies to friends( shhhhhhhh) and they claim it's the best work out they have ever put there bodies through.
It is a combonation of workouts with great up beat music to keep you movin"
Once I am healed i'm sweatin it up
I will post a link for you. it will be in this post I'm adding ot for you!
Good luck on induction!