Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Golf Balls

Since I have given birth I have felt amazingly well. My stiches healed barley any discomfort in comparison to my first child.
Yesterday after buzzing around the house, I felt a huge gush in the noony area.
I was getting Little Baby W a bottle and he was just a screaming for his meal. This gush came once again and as I started to walk I knew that something was a bit irregular.
I propped up Little W and gave him his bottle( a little hands free) I had to because I could tell I was just soaking through my clothes at this point.
That I was as I went to the bathroom, There was massive amounts of blood and ( this is more gross than anything) large golf ball size
and lots of them.
So I called my practicioner and went to the hospital on her advice.
To make a long and well not so internet appropiate story... Short, All is well in my uterine area and if this happens again I am being set up for an ultrasound. The do believe it was left over material from my afterbirth that finally let go. They say better out than in so infection isn't caused.
It was scary to see so much blood after feeling so well and thinking I was out of the woods .. So taking it easy for a few days.
I have to admit I am glad I am not going through another pregnancy ever again!

No comments: