Monday, November 06, 2006

41 weeks and counting.......



Times a tickin.. As I reach and pass my due date.. I honestly feel like this baby is going to snuggle up with my organs until Christmas.
I have developed a cold over the past few days where as I don't anticipate the baby as much right now.
I really don't want to pass off yuckky cold germs to my newborn so early in the outside world. Maybe this is why the little darling is staying in the oven!
I was however so sure I would go early this time around. Even my Dr thought so... sooo I guess I should know not to listen to everyone else.
I have been off for exactly one month now, enjoying my extra sleep( well minus the fact I pee every hour and G is up at least twice a night)... But still maybe an hour extra then new born baby sleep right??
Anyway my moth off has given me the time to prepare my self for the new addition as well as enjoy my G. Catching some extra TV time has been fun too.
But honestly.. The picture I am posting describes how this late pregnancy is making me feel.
I will always dye my hair.. Especially if this is how I really looked !

No comments: