Wednesday, November 08, 2006

3cm

So I am finally starting the birthday process, I reached three cm last night after much pain and walking and an overnight stay in the hospital ... But now I am home and my body has just decided to stop!
I hoped with this lack in progress they would induce me right away.... But as we can see I'm home with after shock pain and awaiting this little bundle of joy as we speak.
I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and I hope she it's gets the ball rolling and starts the inducement as this process has been a long exhausting road and it's only the start!
Keep checking in....... Wish me pain and dilation!
Mama J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait until the little one gets here and we can see him/her. Goodluck, Mama J! I'll hope you get as quick a run as you did with Little G!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

good luck! I have my induction scheduled for the 20th if she does not decide to grace us before then. Wishing you NO Pain and dilation!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best Jenn!
Amy