Tuesday, November 14, 2006

He's Here




LITTLE WCKW has finally arrived.
He was born November 10th 2006 at 12:43 am. As soon as I was 10 cm it took me 25 mnutes to push him out into my loving arms.
He weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces.
He is adorable.
Here are a few pics.. I am currently trying to make bread and peal potatoes.. while amusing greg... I keep skipping around the house.... william is sleeping well and feeding well.. greg is jealous but very helpful.
my family is complete and I am in utter state of happiness.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Mama J said...

so much for being annon.. woops

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look fantastic! I love his name and if you're really worried about the anon thing I think you'll still be safe if you take his name out after a few days. :) Congratulations again. I'm so happy for you and you family!

Anonymous said...

And 25 minutes?! You'd be the envy of anyone who delivers naturally!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is fabulous. What a beautiful baby. and I highly doubt anyone could locate you based on that.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful, girl.
So proud of you; I'll give you a ring soon.
Congratulations to you and fam!
Much love
Liz and Tony

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen! He's delicious just like Greg. I hope to see him soon:)
Jen McMillan