Friday, October 06, 2006

Early!

Well I was at my weekly Drs appointment yesterday ( thank you mom for driving me then staying in the car while G slept) and she thinks I MAY go EARLY!!!!!!! Oh wouldn't that be nice. Even with all the chaos in my home I would love to have my body back to some normalcy. Part of me believes this rumor of birthing before due date, but do you guys know my luck yet?
I hardly have given my whole self into believing it 100%
Also as G climbs in bed with me( every morn at 8 am) and amuses himself with books, or toys to let ME sleep for an extra 20 minutes to a half an hour.. I think I probably shouldn't wish good things away.
G and I are finally having some bonding time,and I am loving every minute of it. Even the cranky times, so I guess wanting baby # 2 is a selfish and anxious motherly want. ( before the due date of course, because everyone wants baby #2 to come)
So apparently I am fighting with my self!
We shall see what the weeks bring huh
Breast cancer facts
Chances of having breast cancer, by age.
Age 20 1 in 2152
age 30 1 in 251
Age 40 1 in 69
Age 50 1 in 36
Age 60 1 in 26
Age 70 1 in 23
Ever in ones life span 1 in 7
Interesting how the numbers drastically change.
Mama J

No comments: