Friday, October 13, 2006

Conversations

Well this morn as G and I were forcing ourselves out bed, my dear C called and informed me, he was switching from Community Transit to a convential Route as soo a's he could.
He just recently struggled with this decsion as Community transit is more family oriented. Reason being......... Well there is many, but The reason he finally came to terms with this decsion is because the are eventually merging and he will loose his seniority when it all becomes conventional ( starting again from the bottom in 6 months)
So he ( and I do believe he has wanted it all along) will be a regular Bus man.. Downtown driving.

Our conversation on money goes a little like this:
" mama j just think of the money, you may be able to stay home and never work again"
Me blinking into the phone thinking..... Is he really saying that
" no honey I will be working"
" well maybe eventually" he adds
" after we pay off debt right?!" yeah that would be good.. No debt and plus I am enjoying being home but in no no nono way I'm I going to do it for the rest of my life. I enjoy Working.. I may go back to school to better myself but in no way Am I going to be at home for the rest of my life ( no offence to ANYONE who does it now..) It's just not for me!
plus does he honestly think he will be making enough to substain my shopping habits and raise two kids.
God love him for trying though huh.
I just hope he doesn't think I never want to work .. I just need a break from year to year. LOL
anyway. I am happy he has made the decsion to go conventional... But now sadly I know I will see less of him then ever before. That is something we will need to get through together.
so there is my vent..
No New Baby yet.. Every day I wait.. And every day no little munchin.
TA TA for now!

No comments: