Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogger possessed

Okay in the true spirit of Halloween my blog seems to have developed a mind of it's own.
Publishing things I delete, then deleting things I have published.
So I am hoping this post actually goes through.
We had hail here for all of 2 minutes in NS. Just when the skies had parted their clouds to show MR. Golden Sun, down came the huge white balls of hail.
Maybe I am miss ing the apocalypse as I write this entry.
So lets talk Hallows eve shall we?
G is going as a ghost ( he tells me daily he does not want to dress up... And maybe he will do it Saturday). I usually dress up every year but this year I'm going as A.. Dah dah dah Pregnant lady. ( i know so original)
I wonder if this will be the night of the birthing as it is an unusual and exciting day all in it's own.
we shall see.
So what are the rest of you doing for Halloween?
Dressing up, have you already had your parties? Who's eaten almost a whole box of Halloween candy ??( okay I guess just me)
Do fill me in
ta ta

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Nolan is going as a bat! It is the cutest costume I will post pics on tuesday!! Happy Halloween oh and i am going as a sleep deprived mom!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

No halloweeny here so there is no dressing up either. Sometimes I miss it and think Elli would have fun, but mostly I'm kinda glad to not have to bother.

A halloween baby would be pretty cool! That way both of your kiddos could have a special occasin day.

Anonymous said...

and by occasin I mean occasion and after looking at it too many times I'm not even sure it's even a word anymore...

Mama J said...

lol Halloween is a pian in the ass. I mean we spent um like 50 bucks on candy... Not sure but I haven't even recieved mat leave money yet and this year halloween seems like a waste a money.. well every year it does.. but for like 2 hours.. it's fun! Fun fun.. oh tanny a bat awwww how adorable.