Monday, October 16, 2006

Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to me! 2 years ago today C and I tied the knot.
It has been five years since we started our lives together and each day we grow stronger and stronger.
We both say we pictured LIFE differently. More money, more flexibility, maybe even more opportunities. One lasting thing that has made all of that easier to deal with is our love for one another.
My C is an amazing man. He does so much for me and my family, and is a joy to cuddle ( for those of you who haven't....Sorry I don't like to share)
the biggest thing that made me fall in love with C all over again, was how he was as a father. He took this role as if he has done it every day of his life, never ceasing to amaze me.
He tells me he loves me daily, and still manages to surprise me.
He has gone through two pregnancies supportive and by my side... Loving me as my butt grew.
He is amazing and I love him so very much.
I thank the world daily for landing such a great guy.
To my C
Happy anniversary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy I feel like such a tool i was talking to you yesterday and I didn't even wish you a happy Anniversary sorry:) Congratulations here is too many more wonderful years together cuddling away!
T

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! May your love for one another grow to be even stronger in the years to come. When someone does find that special someone it's a feeling that can't be describe and I'm so happy that you have found it.

Bente said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!