Saturday, September 30, 2006

Home

Well folks I am now officially off from work until the baby comes.
Yesterday was a bitter sweet day. I received so many presents from parents and children. G also received some presents as a BIG BROTHER. It was a day filled with ups and downs.
When I woke up this morn, G climbed in bed with me, snuggled in and gave me a sleepy smile, I thought of how excited I am to just enjoy my time with just him and I, oh and C of course.

I can't wait until the baby comes too! It will be an adventure with two children I am sure. Anyway I am excited to watch shows during the day and cook some home cooked meals rather than buy quick fixes for my self. Time has been tight lately.
Today me and the fam are heading to the valley.. To ... Go apple picking. I know not relay exciting but oh have to know. I have been doing this off and on over the years and I love it. I am going to get some pics of G amongst the fall decor and apples. I LOVE FALL.
Can't wait to make apple crisp too. Holy moly I have gone domesticated.
Anyway off to make some tea, because I feel very groggy still. Need to wake up.
Will be posting more often now that I am home!
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for time off work! I'm sure you'll enjoy all the time with G and C. I'm looking forward to reading more from you too!

Mama J said...

THANKS