Monday, September 18, 2006

Little G VS the Belly

my odds are on little G. Let me tell you how angry my child has been with me.
He is seeing red.. at his age this type of tantrum is well... the shits. I wouldn't even call it a tantrum..... The child was pisssed off and I was going to know about it.
All weekend the boy has been arguing with me, yet demanding all of my attention. Things are changing in his life as he fosters more independence and is ecouraged to be a "big boy". Little G has decided that being a "big boy" is far from his list of things to do..... along with following any structure at home. As he tries to find his way with expressions and independence he keeps hearing form everybody that he has to help mommy, becuase he is going to be a "big Brother" soon.

G wants nothing more to be just G. Dare I blame him, for being conviennced he is anything diffrent then he already is. Although I sympatize I hardly enjoy the hitting, screaming, yelling, kicking spitting and anger that has been Directed at me. I feel at a loss. I love my son dearly but at this point in my motherly way.. I want to give him away.. just for a little while. It is acceptable right??
No no i would never.... but as my patinence wears thin and I accept every advice I have recieved.... everyday is a battle. every day I love him more and try to show him........ I feel as if I have betrayed my own son with our new addition... but as all children do he will adjust.
Love is key and staying firm with my ways is also key...... but hey this parenting stuff.. yeah its hard work( as if I didn't know being in my line of work). Ijust hope as time passes this too shall pass, and we can have a day without the word No.
I laugh outloud at this... Never will THAT HAppen. WHen I am done at my job Litle G and Mamma J will have quality time together. which Ilook forward to. I think this will be a help and a relief for G. Children have it pretty rough too.
Mama J

6 comments:

Mama J said...

okay my blog seesm to be "working "today let me know how it os coming up on your screen.. Is it all crowded or have I worked out the kinks....Thanks for teh imput!
Mama J

Anonymous said...

Still all crowded on my screen, but it won't stop me from visiting!

All I can say about Little G is that Monkey was the same and she got quite a bit worse once Possum actually came on the scene. But after a couple months things got back to normal and I was pretty glad I held onto the cheeky little Monkey. So hang in there, it will get better!

Anonymous said...

My screen is cutting off your last post. Wha 'up?

Hang in there though Jenn. This is the world's way of testing you.

AmyB

Mama J said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
need to fix my blog!

Tanya said...

Hi J it comes up perfect on my screen!! always has no crowding no bunching....no clue why but looks great
T

Anonymous said...

It works perfectly on my screen..No offense to the others but could it be the internet fonts they have selected. Maybe they are too large or something