Saturday, September 09, 2006

Little G

Little G and the sore pee pee.
At 12 pm today I am heading down to a walk in clinic to check out what is going on with little man. He is having trouble peeing and says his penis is owie. He is in a great deal of discomfort and I feel helpless as what to do. Daddy is a work and i just don't know what to do. At least with a pee pee!

So I am going to let the professionals check it out. Lets hope it's nothing. Poor thing!

I am so glad it's the weekend. I am begining to swell up like a balloon, Knees ankle and my hands. My hands are most uncomfortable becasue I keep dropping things and when I type it's like my fingers are not attached to my hand! I Will be posting a belly pic this weekend. It is alot bigger than before let me tell you!

Keep checking in !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope little g's ok

Mama J said...

he is fine and fit as a fiddle