Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Parttyy

I am just writing a quick little post about G's family party on sunday!
It was so wonderful to have everyone in one spot. I do love that feeling.
G was especially entertaining and might I add well behaved for all the junk he consumed and lack of sleep the night before.
The gifts were wonderful, and sorry but by far the helium balloons may have been the biggest hit thanks to my good friend for that!
Nothing really new here, our weather has been spectacular.. and I know that we should be worried about Global Warming but right now .. ahh no snow and daily walks to the back yard, park, and neighbourhood have been helping me keep my sanity.
Tomorow night G is going skating for his very first time.( he recieved skates from my parents for his birthday)
I am anticpating a major breakdown and a 10 minute skate but you never know. Poppy is taking him nad My mom and I are in the bleachers with W watching and taking pictures. I will soon need to get another pair of skates. I need to to get back on the wagon I am a bit rusty and always have been in that area. ( skating that is)
I will post a more intersting topic soon. Just wanted to give a quick update.
ta ta

No comments: