Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BIG "W"

Well everyone I went to the hospital with my little guy yesterday and we did the chest x ray.
It nearly broke my heart to hold him upright hands above his head and him unable to move.
He was better then me though and just fussed a bit.
They faxed his x ray immediately to the Dr and she called me to tell me that there wasn't much to worry about.
He was born with his lungs a little undeveloped and there fore he has been experiencing a bronchial condition since birth and eventually it should go away.
If he is wheezy we should take him outside.
So there you have it.
I feel relieved and a bit saddened for him.... poor thing.
Apparently this is normal. so my nerves are calmed.. but it still bothers me when he sounds wheezy. that's being a mom hey.
So I hope everyone finds this message thanks you for all of your kind words and warm wishes they were felt.
It was a stressful time for me this weekend, but we are on to bigger things like the fact that W is teething already .. and he smiles all of the time.
He weighs in at 13 pounds and 23 inches and I am so proud he is a strapping little baby.
Ta ta for now!!!!!
Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news! Well, you know. You all must be very relieved,eh?

Anonymous said...

Good news, good news!! You're a good Mom Jenn!
AmyB

Anonymous said...

Good to hear everything is fine.Take care.
Tara