Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ladies

I have been long wondering about the differences between Men and women and the differences never ever seem to change. not really even tweak.\Perhaps they get masked but for the most they stay the same.

Men can be very unemotional . distant even.
Women over emotional and nurturing.
Heard a quote today and it seemed to fit perfectly.
Women don't just want and answer( from a man) they want participation.
---- felicity huffman.

Seriously .. conversation, elaboration, involvement.. not just "yes honey"
or " sounds good"

More like " I liked what you had to say.." or even respond with a conversation.. opened ended questions.
" sounds good" well why does it sound good what exactly sounded good about that!!! sshheeesh
Well I love my hubby and all the men in my life.. but conversationalists they aren't always..... maybe I just need more girlfriends in my life.. or at least talk to them more.. estrogen pahh lease!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey J called you today but you were not there...Happy Birthday!
T