Friday, January 26, 2007

The boys




Well as a mom I have to say My little W has been a breeze. No worries no wonders just curtness and contentedness.


He went for his needles today and now I find out he is in need of some lung exams. He is having some difficulty with his air ways and as I write this I AM in shock,


no emotion shock


He is 2 months. so Innocent and care free so happy and he is struggling to breathe.


I am in shock.




the Dr assured me it was more precaution then anything but.. still......he is so young.




I am hoping for the best and I am sure it is NOTHING... But I am a mom and this is my 2 month old angel.




To cheer my self up and this post I am including some of Little G skating with his poppy. I tear up every time we go as it brings the gentleness out in my dad and admiration out in my son.


The love can you feel it.


Will post with good news soon.


Love Mama

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Jenn. I am sure everything is going to be ok. Keep us updated.G must have had a wonderful time skating with Poppy, nice pics!
Love Ya
Tara

Anonymous said...

Poor Jenn and Will! I'm sure everything will be ok, but I can completely understand why you're in shock. I'll keep sending good vibes across the ocean for you guys!

Tanya said...

Jenn these are the things you call about missy!!! I am sending good vibes from Calgary and I KNOW everything is going to be fine for the little man give him kisses from aunty tan...loveya

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jenn. It will all be fine. Better to be safe, that's all.
AmyB