Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas

Ahh the feelingof the holidays have started to set in.
Here are a few things that have gotten me in the christmas mood.



1. shortbread cookies( home made by G and I )
2. Christmas tunes while shopping.
3. Glittery decorations
4.Pulling out the tangled mess of decorations fom my closet.
5. Wrapping christmas gifts.
6. G excited about Santa.
7. G loving his advant calander.
8. Having a new addition to shop and prepare for the holidays.
9. Short bread cookies.
10. Roudolph the red nosed reibdeer, christmas special... you know the old fashioned version where his nose goes EEEEEEEEEEE. LOVE IT!
11. candy canes and hot chocolate.

The weather here has been less then christmasy.
Today it is 6 degrees.
This is not a complaint, it's a disbelief.
What gets you christmasy!
leave me a comment let me know!

No comments: