Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hummpphhh



Well here is my attempt at christmas photo's with the kids! The end result was very cute ( see picture on right) but this first photo is by far my favorite! W is smiling and G is just plan bored of the whole situation.. plus he has been forced to sport that red hat and hold this thing every one keeps calling his brother.
The torture I have put him through. I am waiting for child protective services to show up any minute for putting him through this ordeal and now posting it online!
How dare I.
See how much happier our first born is without even having to touch or sit close to his brother. It's almost as if he has forgotten he is even in the room... this I will remind them of when they are best of friends a life time from now. W just lights up when ever G is around.. it is an ungoing silent battle that goes on daily here.. and I can only laugh at how cute it is and Know that it won't last forever.
It won't right I mean if it does it won't be so cute anymore and I will be posting photo's of police showing up at my door for black eyes and broken window's.
Lets hope we don't hit that disfunctional!
Happy Holiday's
Mama J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ________ Family!
Amy B