Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Say Cheese







Well as you may have already guessed the christmas spirit.. flew up my pants and bit me in the tuckus.
We have decorated our Tree and our home. Lights and glitter all over.
G has played an interactive roll in being a big brother and has been a wonderful brother for little W. In fact G has been helping with everything these days.. he aims to please and we are so very proud. Our first snow was here in NS last night and as we thought it was only a few flurries we headed out to the grocery store. yeah let me just sum that up.. Sitting in icy traffic with 2 screaming kids in the back seat and Dumb asses that are still not ready for winter driving EVERYwhere.
All I have to say is ..... Sackville.. it's december it's winter and yes We often get unexpected weather.... WTF. Put your snow tires on and get used to it. The first snow storm always gives people Deer in headlights syndrome. I am so happy that I above eryone know what's going on.. for once.
More pics soon.!
Love Mama

2 comments:

Tanya said...

WoW J your house looks great!! and the little guy is just a doll what a cutie feel free to send more pics my way!!
T

Mama J said...

aww tan I miss you hun!
Thanks for teh kind words, when I get a chance I will send out some more pics, how are you these days!?
Will send you an email
Love ya