Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Break of sorts

Well there everyone this is a hard post to write and I am not going to elaborate too much.
I am taking a small break from blogger and will be doing some self soothing.
After numerous attempts to avoid the fact i am having some personal difficulties with life in general ...... i have been forced to take a step back and learn to how smell the roses and breathe the fresh air again.

I am writing this post not as a an attention seeking endeavour but more of a self expression.
I am dealing with some anxiety issues and ended up in hospital yesterday with a nervous breakdown ( IE panic attacks and uncontrollable shaking and crying) this occurred during arts and crafts with my son. I started feeling funny and dizzy and my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest.
I fainted hit my head and was home alone with two children.
After being in hospital and causing panic and dismay I figure it is time to go on my anti anxiety meds and get my life straiting out.
as of now I am waiting on my mother to come and be with me while I take my recommended ativan which knocks me out.
so there you have it.
This is a post here to remind me that i have hit this low point in my life and need to ask of r help and accept it as it comes.
I will be Okay and i will come out on top for all of those who have really helped me over the course of the last few days thank you..... i will write more when feeling g better.
thank you for the online support and understanding the fact I wrote this for my self as a reminder and a wake up call.
I will be okay....please do not judge this post as anything else but a self healer entry.
Thank you and lots of love to all
Mama j

5 comments:

Vajana said...

i haven't been ib the blogworld as of late (as you can imagine why) but i hope you get the help u need...nothing wrong with asking!! take care, sending lots of good thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn! I'm really happy you're able to ask for help. Good luck with everything and take care. I'll look forward to hearing from you again when you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

You take care of yourself, no matter what.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenn, I hope you are all right. If you need anything you know I am close by.Take care and you deserve a well needed rest.
Tara
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well written article.